Cleanse and Detox Your Body With Juice
Going out today and investing in one of those expensive juicers or an even more expensive Vita Mix type blender may not seem very reasonable now, however after reading this post, you should find out that it might be one of the best investments you can make.
We do not recommend you do this as an “only way to eat diet” like some people or fad diet plans suggest. Rather, instead of going for an unhealthy snack or drink, fire up the juicer. Replace the occasional meal with a healthy juice!
A Juice Cleanse can be one of the best ways to fuel your body up with nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Can you get all of those things in a balanced diet? With juice every morning, you can!
If you don’t always eat enough fruits and vegetables throughout your day with every meal, you can get your fill before 10 am by drinking powerful juices with breakfast. Whether for a morning boost, an afternoon snack or a late-night sweet tooth killer, there are so many reasons to juice cleanse yourself:
Because You Need to Rid Your Body of Toxins
- Your body is full of toxins and chemicals from processed foods that you digest. Over time, it has the ability to cause diabetes, obesity, high cholesterol and heart disease.
- From polluted air to chemical-infused cookies, toxins from food (and especially over time) can pollute your body and stop it from performing its best.
- When you get yourself into a juice cleanse type habit – with broccoli, carrots, kale, apples, ginger, oranges and strawberries, for example – you are getting enough good, antioxidant-rich foods in to push the toxins out.
Because You Need a Way More Vitamin C, Which . . .
- . . . helps your immune system get a boost so that you can properly fight off the common cold, bacterial illness and body aches more easily.
- . . . is an essential part of a healthy diet and can aid in fighting off the damage to your body’s tissues and cells.
- . . . is needed for protein that is essential to repair scars, your gums and pesky cuts and scrapes.
- . . . is found in many fruits. So throw oranges, lemon or limes in a juicer or blender along with some other fruits, and you can absorb a ton of vitamins and other nutrients on the go.
Because Your Body Needs to Work Like Clockwork
- Your body is full of toxins, and the food you eat pollutes every one of your body’s systems: immune, respiratory, digestive, and so on.
- Your body is affected by the foods you eat, and juicing can help dump out the bad stuff, and make your body clean and like new again.
- Juicing can give you the essential boost of magnesium, iron, calcium and vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K that you need to be and feel your best.
- The fiber is lost during the juicing process, which means a healthy juice is easygoing on your digestive track while still giving you all of the nutrients.
Because You Want to Have More Energy
- Boost your health naturally with juicing (while saying goodbye to expensive health pills).
- Commit to an all-juice diet for 7 days, and you’ll notice the difference in your physical and mental functions immediately. This detox will also be a great way to reset your bad eating habits and begin a weight-loss plan.
- You’ll easily digest minerals such as omega-3 fatty acids, iron, antioxidants (which fight off those pesky radicals that are responsible for attacking healthy cells) and calcium for bone strength and good health.
Because You Want to Lose Weight!
- Juice up 8 carrots, 4 small apples, ½ a lemon and a tiny bit of ginger. Blend in a juicer, and feel healthier, while taking the step you need to lose inches off your arms, waist and thighs.
- Losing weight is 80 percent the foods you eat, and 20 percent exercise. Start each morning with a fresh juice (no sugar added), and you’ll lose weight quickly.
Juice Cleanse Info From The Net:
3-Day Energy-Boosting Cleanse 3-93 Deepak Chopra’s 21-Day Stress Cleanse 3-94 The New 3-Day Juice Cleanse 3-95 Dr. Oz’s Swimsuit Cleanse 3-96 Dr. Oz’s Favorite.… more…..
Juicing yourself to good health is easy when you remember all of the benefits it offers. From vitamins and minerals that you can’t always get in a balanced diet, the perfect solution is juice – throw in whatever fruits (and vegetables) you love, and be as creative as you want. After all, the health of your body depends on what you put in it!